Obagi-C Rx Systems
Over-the-Top Protection You Won’t Find Over-the-Counter
Complete skin care regimen specifically formulated for normal to dry skin to help address early signs of skin aging caused by sun damage. With Obagi-C Rx, you’re on your way to healthier, refreshed, revitalized skin from cell to surface. The Obagi-C Rx System offers the benefits of both prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone and potent Vitamin C to correct signs of skin damage and help restore and maintain younger-looking skin.
Obagi-C Rx System products are ideal if you have:
- Minimal fine lines
- Minimal unevenness of skin tone
- Mild hyperpigmentation and minimal age spots
- Intolerance to, or are not ready for, more aggressive anti-aging regimens
- Dry, normal, oily, or even sensitive skin
The Obagi-C Rx System can improve the appearance of hyperpigmentation (brown spots) and restore balance and clarity to skin in as little as 6 weeks.
Clinically Proven Ingredients
Prescription-strength 4% Hydroquinone
- Improves the appearance of hyperpigmentation (brown spots)
- Accelerates skin turnover to restore balance, radiance, and clarity
Potent Vitamin C — 10% L-Ascorbic acid
Promotes skin rejuvenation from the inside out—Vitamin C is the only topical antioxidant proven to stimulate collagen synthesis
Maximizes antioxidant absorption due to a low pH level
Proven, Superior Skin Penetration
When compared to other leading Vitamin C products, the Obagi-C Rx C-Clarifying Serum delivers more Vitamin C into the skin and remains in the skin longer — providing greater antioxidant benefits to you.
Complete Skin Care Regimen That’s Easy to Use
The Obagi-C Rx System offers a complete skin care regimen that is easy to apply at home every day. Following your system’s simple protocol can help you achieve maximum results. Our practitioners may also recommend a protocol tailored to your specific needs. Our practitioners will make an assessment to ascertain which Obagi-C Rx System is right for you.
There are two customized Obagi-C Rx Systems designed to treat all skin types: Normal to Dry Skin and Normal to Oily Skin.
As Obagi-C Rx is a prescription product, it will be necessary to have an initial and regular follow up consultations. All consultations are free of charge.
Common Questions and Answers
What will the Obagi-C Rx System do for my skin? Prescription-strength 4% hydroquinone plus 10% L-ascorbic acid has proven aesthetic advantages:
- Improves the appearance of brown spots
- Accelerates skin replenishment to restore balance, radiance, and clarity to tired skin
- Promotes skin rejuvenation from the inside out with Vitamin C, the only topical antioxidant proven to stimulate collagen synthesis
- Minimizes future skin cell damage by neutralizing free radicals and protecting the skin
- Maximizes antioxidant absorption due to a low pH level (low pH also means greater antioxidant stability and a longer shelf life than other leading Vitamin C products)
Why is Vitamin C important?
Vitamin C belongs to an important group of antioxidants that fight the free radicals that age your skin. Studies have shown topical Vitamin C, in the most effective form (L-ascorbic acid), can help improve sun protection, repair sun-damaged skin, reduce fine lines, stimulate collagen building, and potentially reduce discoloration of the skin.
How is the Obagi-C Rx System different from other Vitamin C products?
Many companies offer a cosmeceutical that contains Vitamin C, but it’s important for you to know that not all Vitamin C products are created equal. Clinical data show the patented Obagi-C Rx formulation delivers more L-ascorbic acid into the skin and remains in the skin longer than other vitamin C skin care products.
Which Obagi-C Rx System is right for me?
There are two customized Obagi-C Rx Systems designed to treat all skin types. One system is for normal to dry skin and the other is for normal to oily skin. Our practitioners will discuss with you which system is right for you.